Re: Re[2]: 6100

From: andre <livnfree_can_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Apr 06 2007 - 11:17:42 EDT

I agree...but I got to the point on the 10th Digikey
order, the third overnight from arcadeshop that I
thought why not just buy a replacement deflection for
futures sake... do the restoration right for
longevity...and Steve mentioned he had some high
voltage units as well from when he used to sell
them...so I got those.
And still had the same problem.
I can play blind, I can (could) hear chatter...Anode
only measured 4,500volts.. I know it was a voltage
issue.. I thought I had posted that here but looking
back I guess I didn't and only posted in rgvac...with
no answers.