Omega Race

From: andre <livnfree_can_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Apr 10 2007 - 10:49:50 EDT

Well... starting to spend some time with this baby.. I
will be going through the power section today to make
sure all is well there..I don't think it is as get
very odd voltages on connectors..But have the 2 large
caps which will throw in and a few power supplies.

But out of the 3 OR complete boardsets I had, there
was one pretty nice one in which I only had to replace
2 sockets and one chip...probably didn't even have to
do that...

But that board I can get the red LED to light, so it
is my first candidate. I went through the three
daughtercards and with only one of them do the player
cones light up...but all 4 light up solid. This game
will still not coin or anything yet...I am just
looking for the best working candidates right now..

So can anyone tell me, when this is working do any of
the 4 player LED's light up in attract mode or are
they all off? If off maybe I should be looking at the
other 2 daughterboards...

Besides the acid, are there any other common failings
in this game?