Re: Re: Strange issue with Cinematronics Clock Circuit

From: Matthew Rossiter <matt_at_rossiters.com>
Date: Thu Jun 14 2007 - 19:55:14 EDT

Man, I thought I had already checked the inputs but I guess not. I took my
continuity tester to see if anything was shorted to ground. Sure enough,
pin 3 of G2 was shorted. Since it's a new chip I followed over to J4 and
pulled it out. Pin 5 was shorted to ground. I just need to order more
74265's.

Well, that was easy - thanks

Matt