Re: Asteroids Deluxe original & glare reduction versions

From: Mickey Johnson <mickster_at_derbyworks.net>
Date: Tue Jul 29 2008 - 00:19:12 EDT

the left is the glare reduction. I actually have the conversion monitor bezel that is not installed on my 'glare enhancement' style of cab. What I have found is its the marquee light that causes the glare. If I play for an extended amount of time, I usually just throw a towel over the lit marquee and 90 percent of the glare is gone.

Mickey