RE: SW ESB ROMS

From: James R. Twine <jtwine_at_jrtwine.com>
Date: Tue Jan 18 2011 - 14:03:13 EST

   This may be a dumb question, but are you sure the EPROMs were erased
completely? I had an issue where an older programmer did not verify
erasure (or I did not verify it), and I had a batch of older EPROMs that
just did not erase completely.

   Peace!

-=- James R. Twine, (spam@jrtwine.com)
http://www.jrtwine.com <http://www.jrtwine.com/>