Re: Messed up my Black Widow

From: John Robertson <pinball_at_telus.net>
Date: Mon Jul 02 2012 - 12:08:59 EDT

Hi John,

What you need here is a short finder - similar to the Polar Tone-Ohm or
Global Specialities Short-Squeak These devices find shorts by a changing
tone the closer you get to the short. The resistance level that the tone
changes is in micro-ohms.

ftp://ftp.flippers.com/TTL/TestEquipment/GlobalSpecialities/

If you live near Vancouver BC (Canada) you can borrow mine, otherwise
perhaps someone else on the list has one available.

John :-#)#

                 www.flippers.com