Re: Sidam Asterock wont coin up

From: Andre Huijts <a.huijts_at_upcmail.nl>
Date: Fri Oct 12 2012 - 17:48:15 EDT

Hey I happen to own a working Asterock :)

I remember that this has puzzled Andreas who fixed my Asterock boardset too. He repaired it up to working attract mode but couldn't coin it up whatever he tried. In the end, he just shipped it back to me in the hope that it would just work in the cabinet. Which it indeed did, and still does.....

The inputs of Asterock expect a +5V instead of a shorting to the GND !! However, we knew this but still Andreas couldn't credit it when he shorted +5V to the inputs.........

I never investigated it further because well....it works in the cab....:)

I do assume you have the schematics ?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPad

Op 12 okt. 2012 om 23:35 heeft Andrew Welburn <andy@andysarcade.net> het volgende geschreven: