Re: Asteroids horizontal collapse after 20 mins or so

From: <js_at_cimmeri.com>
Date: Tue Oct 29 2013 - 14:12:18 EDT

On a machine that old, do a ground up overhaul instead of spot
band-aids: first and foremost, you need to go through each and every
subassembly, testing and replacing or reforming every single chemical
capacitor. Then as others have also said, address every single cold
solder joint.. which usually means resoldering all your connectors and
HV pins.

- jS