Blasteroids proto ROMs

From: tom mcclintock <tomm_at_mgcap.com>
Date: Thu Jan 04 2001 - 18:24:17 EST

I got to play the Blasteroids prototype at California extreme, and
followed the instructions on the machine to see Ed Rotherberg's head.
Just tried the prototype ROMs in MAME (which is supposed to support the
'head' ROMs) but they don't seem to work for me. Anyone able to get Ed's
heads in MAME? :)

BTW, the instructions on up on my web site. Too much free space on my
memory card ;)

http://www.ionpool.net/ce/blasteroids.jpg

tom