RE: Arcade game

From: Lee, Trever <trever.lee_at_intel.com>
Date: Wed Jan 31 2001 - 20:27:03 EST

OK -
still got the Tempest game (in great condition)?
I have a deposit or full cash - would rather wait
till mid February for full transaction!

During the month of February, we get all of our
bonuses for the year (3) - so that's why I had to
wait.
Again, I am looking for an upright Tempest game
which looks to costs:
$1295
$~200
$ ~40
or expected total of about $1530 (woo, I hope I
like it!!!)

Let me know if this sounds good, if you still have one
etc... And I will get you a deposit etc...

Thanks,
Trever...