Re: Finding a cold solder joint...

From: Kev <mowerman_at_erols.com>
Date: Fri Dec 14 2001 - 09:58:56 EST

I try to lay the board on a flat surface with an overhang (edge of the work
bench) and then move the board & flex it (downward) until the error appears.
This helps limit the flex area to the section directly over the edge of the
workbench. But are you sure it is a soldered in component & not a socket
problem?

Kev