Re: SID Graphics problem

From: Kevin Moore <talon.k_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Oct 29 2010 - 22:58:30 EDT

Ok. As for relay, the daughter board I have is labeled UR and pin 12 of the
header is not connected. Also the Dip switches appear to be wired different
than the UR.

I've been going through with a probe, and I have come up with a question.
What is the VRA line. Most notably on D5 of the motherboard board pins 1, 9,
7, 10 VRA is low, I'm thinking it should be pulsing. But I could be wrong.
So far I've been unable to find where it comes from on the schematics.

Kevin