Re: Zektor for the masses

From: Clay Cowgill <clay_at_supra.com>
Date: Wed May 21 1997 - 18:08:43 EDT

>"Cool! Clay, have a production run of these made ;-)
>
>..actually, if Clay makes a daughter card for the CPU, you could extend it over
>the SC and take care of it

Hmmm. That might work nicely too. As long as it isn't too far away (so as
to make for a lot of "dead space" on the PCB that would cost $$$) it sounds
like a good idea. I did a similar thing on the new SW->ESB boards, so
we'll see how that turns out. (It plugs into an EPROM socket *and* the
NOVRAM socket, so hopefully they line up correctly when I get the boards
in... :-)

-Clay

Clayton N. Cowgill Engineering Manager
/\ Diamond Multimedia Systems, Inc. clay@supra.com