Re: Bizarre Tailgunner (2) Experience

From: Mark Jenison <jenison_at_cig.mot.com>
Date: Thu Aug 21 1997 - 17:28:48 EDT

On Aug 21, 5:24pm, Paul Kahler wrote:
> Subject: Re: Bizarre Tailgunner (2) Experience
> > "I'd be
> > much more interested in having this for the Sega XY platform (where
> > adding another card to the cage isn't impossible)"
> >
> > ..I was wondering, now that the 4 player Eliminator was available
> > w/o SC, how long it would be before someone tried a net game of
> > 4 player Eliminator on the simulator :-)
>
> Actually, I think most of the people on this list would appreciate the
> game X-pilot. It's basically multiplayer space war on steroids - there's
> land, fuel, many weapons and powerups, team or individual play, etc...
> it's actually the best game I've ever played. And it's all vectors - only
> drawn in an X-window raster display. And if you start a server, it contacts
> the meta-server in norway so other people can join your game. This game is
> unfortunately dying, but still alive.

While offtopic, I have to agree with Paul; I played this game a lot in college.
 That game rocks! It's more like Gravitar with kick! Maybe I can start
playing again as soon as I get that ISDN line installed ;-)

Mark Jenison E-mail address: jenison@cig.mot.com
Cellular Infrastructure Group Motorola--Arlington Heights, IL