Re: laser projector...

From: Clay Cowgill <clayc_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Tue Jan 13 1998 - 16:50:17 EST

>Hey, you only need about 400 small vectors (max for Sundance, typically only
>around 200) at 38hz for Cinematronics games!
>
>(You build the contraption, I'll write the driver!)

Hmmmm. Interesting. I was thinking Vectrex since I know I run out of CPU
"oomph" around 200 "average" vectors. The only real annoyance is that the
design as implemented had no Z blanking. Would be neat. Maybe I'll look
up prices on used Galvo's sometime today. ;-)

-Clay

Clayton N. Cowgill Engineering Manager
/\ Diamond Multimedia Systems, Inc. clay@supra.com
\/ Communications Division http://www.supra.com/