Battlezone Help

From: Eddie Pettit <epettit_at_erols.com>
Date: Tue Feb 03 1998 - 17:57:39 EST

I have a problem with my Battlezone I'm hoping someone on the list can help
me with. I don't know a whole lot...so in replying act like your replying
to an idiot....

OK, I turned on my BZ yesterday and before it had completely warmed up I
pressed the start button. I don't know if this caused the problem...but I
had been trying to give the machine a chance before hitting the button.
Apparently, I wasn't paying attention and hit the button before the machine
was completely up (screen) anyway. When the screen comes up it's fine for
the high scores but the game demo is messed up and game play is messed up.
Messed up in this case means....you can see the background mountains, moon
and volcano, but the foreground features blocks, tanks, triangles and
missles don't show and only random lines show. When a shot is fired...you
also just see random lines. The background is visible the whole time. BTW
the display at the top is very intermittent and mostly off.....

Any help anyone can provide will be greatly appreciated.....I do not have a
manual or schematics....if anyone has it on paper or the web, I'd be
interested.

Thanks in advance.
---------

Looking for Side Art & 3D Goggles for Taito's Continental Circuit Sit Down
Arcade Game

Eddie Pettit
Richmond VA

Visit my homepage: http://www.erols.com/epettit/
Motorcycles - Arcade Games

Visit my Company website: http://www.pettitcompany.com/
Public Records Filing & Research - Website Hosting & Design