RE: (Major Havoc Roller Housing) Was: Plastic moulding

From: Christopher V. Moore <cmoore_at_heartlab.com>
Date: Fri Nov 06 1998 - 17:06:04 EST

>I'm trying to picture this... It's less complex than the I,Robot
>joystick panel, no? Is it metal or plastic? If it's plastic I bet
>Atari did it by vacuum forming.

The roller housing is the same plastic as the midi track ball. The control
panel itself is bent sheet metal and it is much less complex than the
I,Robot panel. It is flat across the top. I was referring to the roller
housing not the panel.

-Chris

--
Christopher V. Moore -- Principal Engineeer
Heartlab, Inc. - 101 Airport Rd - Westerly, RI 02891 -- www.heartlab.com