Re: New Vector Games

From: Jeffh <Jeffh_at_diac.com>
Date: Tue Dec 29 1998 - 17:30:48 EST

Hey guys,
    I've come a long way on space wars (but I still have a long way to go)
and I've run into some snags.
How exact do you guys want to see the original reproduced?
The big stubbling block I'm running into is trying to make the explosions
look like the original.
In the original, the pieces maintain their same angle and size and always
come off the ship at an angle based on the direction the ship is facing
(really cool looking, looks like the ship is growing in size)
It would be easy to blow off preset explosion in the general direction, but
will take some interesting programming to make it look like the
cinematronics game.

-jeff

jeffh@diac.com
Buy/Sell/Trade classic video arcade games.
www.diac.com/~jeffh/