Re: chumblespuzz overlays?

From: Simon P. Whittam <simonw_at_cadence.com>
Date: Fri Sep 01 2000 - 13:54:47 EDT

He's been very quiet for the last three months. I'm guessing he's busy
having a life .... he did seem to me as being a very honest and upfront
fellow.

I had also bought BW and BZ repro CPOs from Roy. The BW, was installed
and is doing fine. It doesn't get played much and is on my machine in a
"cool
(temperature)" basement recroom. Perhaps your overlays were near a window?
Perhaps your overlays were ruined by sun/heat? Or maybe Roy did several
runs with his printer, did you get one of the first runs?

I hope if Roy does more repros in the future that he'll use thicker material
and perhaps
a better printer (there seems to be some debate as to the best quality way vs.

Steven Gregory / TomW / Fabfan repro standards etc).

My vectorlist list of repro CPOs would include,

     Omega Race (UR, Mini, Cockpit and cocktail)
     Gravitar (best quality material etc)
     BW (best quality material etc)
     BZ (best quality material etc)
     SD (better quality than Appolo)
     Quantum - what happened to that?
     AA (underlay for cocktail, and CPOs for ct and ur)
     SC (CPO)
     RO (CPO)
     SW CPO (not just controller sticker and marquee)
     Asteroids/dlx (underlays and especially ct CPOs!!!)

Sidart is another topic all together ...

SPW
kanata, on
canada