chumblespuzz overlays?

From: jason Milsom <MILSOM44_at_webtv.net>
Date: Fri Sep 01 2000 - 13:05:39 EDT

   I hope this is considered appropriate for the vectorlist. Seems like
it is since this was the primary target audience of Chumblespuzz's
reproduction overlays.

   I ordered two Black Widow overlays from Roy Kaplan (Chumblespuzz). At
first they looked great but after about 6 months the colors bled
together and they looked awful. I had not applied them yet so I returned
them to Roy who was amazed and said he would replace them. It has been
several months and I haven't seen or heard anything from him. He does
not answer my e-mails. This is not an attempt to slander Roy. I'm just
wondering if anyone here has had the same problem? Does anyone know him?
or know what's going on with him?

Thanks
Jason Milsom

http://community.webtv.net/MILSOM44/MilsomsPuband