Re: chumblespuzz overlays?

From: Teaganm <teaganm_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Sep 01 2000 - 20:30:40 EDT

Hey Jason and all;

I spoke with Roy a few days ago and he is alive and well. Lately he has
been consumed with outside interests (mostly work) and has not been
working with his arcade or the repro art work. I don't think he has been
checking his Chumblespuzz account either. I'll give him a call later &
let him know to check his emails.

Steve