Re: chumblespuzz overlays?

From: Mark E Davidson <Burbs1_at_concentric.net>
Date: Fri Sep 01 2000 - 16:40:22 EDT

I know him so Ill speak in his behalf to the best of my abilities. Roy has 6
overlays that I bought off of him last year that he needed back to go through
the laminator again, Seems he was having problems with the over coat lamination
he was using so se wanted to re-roll them. I also have him my Space Duel to
Major Havoc overlay to be reproduced. I too had not heard from him until
recently. Here is what he said

Hi Mark!

Things have been crazy for me lately. I've pretty much put the game thing on
hold. My last website update was in January, I haven't fixed any new games
in months, and I haven't even been online checking emails.

I'm working for a pre-IPO company and it's taking all my time. My daughters
ask me each morning if I will be home that evening in time to kiss them good
night. Most nights I'm not.

In any case, I'm trying to get back to the hobby. My time is tight but I
have a lot of promises to keep and I don't want people being any more pissed
off at me.

So, I still have your CPOs, and I have run them back through the laminator.
There's not guarantee that they'll be better, but I hope so.

I haven't done anything with the SD/MH CPO because I am not happy with the
quality of the CPOs my printer has made lately. He just found a new laminate
(similar to the one you showed me at the last auction) and I will be
installing a test CPO later this week. If it works, great, if not, I'm out
of the CPO business.

However, I did promise you an SD/MH CPO. If I can't produce the CPO myself,
I would be happy to do the art and send it to you (in Corel format) to print
at your printer. I'll let you know how things go in the next few days.

Anyway, I happy to hear that your Turbo underlay worked out. Have you
embarked on any other projects since?

Also, I heard your baby was in for an operation. I hope all worked out ok.

ttys,
-roy-

SO the bottom line is that Roy is working on it and if it is any testimonial,
My Black Widow overlay has been on for about a year, and still looks great!

Also, Thanks to all who wished my son well before his heart surgery, Everything
went great (although its still upsetting to the parents) and he is back to
"Dad, I want to play the TREE GAME" which to a 3 year old means Crystal
Castles.... Or do I have to post that to the Raster list list :-)

-=Mark=-