Re: Does anyone know Eric Glanz?

From: <solarfox_at_texas.net>
Date: Fri Jan 26 2001 - 23:40:06 EST

On Fri, 26 Jan 2001 11:55:38 -0500, you wrote:

>Until I talk to him and hear his side of the story, I would say its
>too early to be calling him names. Its a really odd situation that
>I wouldn't have thought could happen. Anyway, I'll let you all know
>how it goes.

        Don't let up on your bank, either... what the heck are they doing
honoring a check that old _anyway?_ I was always led to understand that
checks are no longer valid after one year from the date they were written,
as a matter of _law_, regardless of whatever policy the bank has about
cancellations... I'm rather surprised that the place he cashed or
deposited it at would even have accepted it.