Re: Nucleous Cannon

From: George Campbell <ga.campbel_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat Jul 14 2001 - 09:46:26 EDT

It's a bootleg alright! The point I was trying to make when I mentioned
that the roms were identical, was that Hoei didn't even bother to cook
up their own program code. The major diff in gameplay I've noticed is
the sound. The low "air raid siren" like sound you hear in SC is not
present in NC. Other sounds are identical.

Yes, it does have the weird Jap monitor without the XY control section
which unlike the original, is on the game boards.