Major Havoc Art Repro Check

From: chumblespuzz <chumblespuzz_at_home.com>
Date: Mon Jul 16 2001 - 17:36:50 EDT

Hello All,

I spoke with a "know reproducer" regarding printing some Major Havoc stuff,
and he is willing based on adequate interest. He does not need a large
order, but the size will affect price. So, this email is an interest check.

We will be able to run multiple pieces in one run to save money since they
all are the same color. The requirement is that the art is reverse screened
on polycarbonate with the desire is that they are fully die-cut. My plan is
to run the marquee and CPO for the dedicated machine as well as Tempest and
Space Duel conversions.

So, the question to you is, what would you want? Please email me at
chumblespuzz@home.com and let me know what style(s) you would be interested
in and how many. This is non-binding, only to guage overall interest is such
a run.

If you would like to see some of the art, check out:

http://members.home.net/chumblespuzz/images/mh_marquee_conv.jpg
http://members.home.net/chumblespuzz/images/mh_marquee_ded.jpg
http://members.home.net/chumblespuzz/images/mh_cpo_ded.jpg
http://members.home.net/chumblespuzz/images/mh_cpo_sd.jpg

Also, if you have one of these pieces of art NOS, please let me know. Having
an original would be the best way to assure proper die cutting.

Thanks in advance,
-roy-