Major Havoc Spinner Problems.

From: LOUIS SRIANOMAI <louisurfer_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Jul 16 2001 - 20:27:24 EDT

Doh... RTFM(S) (read the flippin' manual SUPPLEMENTS).

I finally got my MH / Tempest conversion together up
and running. Fun and really challenging game.

After fiddling around with the original Tempest
control panel whose spinner was working with Tempest,
but not with MH,

I re-read the conversion manual (AND supplement this
time), and realized that there was an additional
coupler PCB that needed to be replaced on the spinner.

The part # required is A035220-03, the original
Tempest part # is A035220-02 and won't work with MH.

I'll have to take a close look at both spinner PCB's
and post what the differences are to see if rev 02 can
be modded to work with MH. Apparently, a later
Blasteriods spinner will work with MH.

Thanks to C. Loggans for the Boardsets, Brian Deuel
for the MH CP and Marquee and Justin Monast for all
his help putting this together.