Re: Amplifone DEFLECTION QUESTION

From: Daniel Piraino <dpiraino_at_twcny.rr.com>
Date: Fri Oct 05 2001 - 17:59:19 EDT

The picture is not being drawn in quarters. I know what you mean by that, its
happened to me before. In this case the picture is being distorted. Here is a
diagram to explain. Its like the left top corner was pulled into the center of
the screen taking the rest of the picture with it and distorting it.
                                        top
                          no | ' |
                          picture ' |
                                | ' |