Ugh, I screwed up my monitor

From: Dan <tenthingszine_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Oct 18 2001 - 01:17:14 EDT

So, while trying to diagnose what's dead in my Tempest
by using my Gravitar parts (I'm knew at this, bear
with me). I managed to collapse the top half of the
image on my Gravitar, It's squished into about two
lines, right in the middle, the bottom half looks
perfect. Help! :) Any pointers on what's probably
wrong, and where to look at for a basic monitor FAQ
would be great.

The only positive part of this experience is I found
out my Tempest monitor does work (with a few extra
lines going out to graphics from the center). -dan