Re: ASTEROIDS VIDEO OUTPUT

From: Nick Sprankle <ngs1_at_pitt.edu>
Date: Sat Oct 05 2002 - 11:00:39 EDT

If all of your RAM passed test, then Asteroids should only make one beep
when you reset in test mode. The beeps when you hit your switches also tell
you that the prrogram is running, so it doesn't SEEM that you have any state
machine problems. I'd start checking a the X and Y outputs and work my way
back on that one, because it would sem like your problem is closer to that
end of the board.

Later!
Nick Sprankle