RE: Star Wars Yoke Gear

From: Bret Pehrson <bret_at_infowest.com>
Date: Mon Feb 10 2003 - 12:07:22 EST

(Brian, I know that you are already aware, but)

I sell replacement reproduction thumb trigger rebuild kits for Star Wars
(and similar) control yokes. The kits are $15 ea., free shipping for
Vectorlist respondents. Find out more at:

http://www.classicade.com

or e-mail me privately.

BTW: you can also get the kits from Steven Gregory's site, same price.