Re: Gravitar/Amplifone issue

From: andre <livnfree_can_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed Mar 28 2007 - 14:09:54 EDT

Followup:

I went through almost every part of the amplifone this
morning and from what I can tell, everything is
working as it should.

So I went back to the Gravitar board... now I must
have been thinking about the 2 Space Duels with X/Y
fluctuating because on this board neither does. The X
stays at a consistent voltage, while the Y slowly
climbs...I did not let it go to see how high it would
go but it doesn't seem to slow down, fluctuate, or
reverse direction. I replaced all 4 op-amps with no
change. All electrolytic caps are changed on the
board. I swapped in a new 6502 processor which did
nothing as well.