Re: Gravitar/Amplifone issue

From: Mark Hooks <markhooks_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Wed Mar 28 2007 - 18:05:35 EDT

The TL082CPs are the most common failure I have seen followed by the
AM6012s. Occasionally one of the output voltage regulators will die too such
as the 7915Csor the 7815s. You can check the voltages at the + and - 15 volt
test points.

By the way, I found my Gravitar adapter for the PAT 9000. If you want me to
hook your board up and see what I can find wrong just let me know.

Mark.