Re: FS: New 19VLTP22 tube + WG6100 yoke in Marlborough, MA

From: Byte Surfer <bsurfer_at_tiscali.it>
Date: Tue Jun 01 2010 - 11:44:00 EDT

On 01/giu/10, at 03:54, Joel Rosenzweig wrote:

> This has been spoken for and there's now a second in line. If it
> falls through on both, I'll post this again.

Hi everyone,
1st: sorry for my english...
I'm planning to modify a raster monitor to convert into a vector one,
using new circuitry
and ICs (jrok inspired :D), more news and details asap...

My great problem is the yoke, it's almost impossible to obtain
technical information
and/or electrical specs.... therefore I need, if possible, detailed
photos, and static
electrical measure for resistance and impedance at 1khz (if possible)
and wire gauge
(and type e.g twisted, litz, simple coated...)

> Thanks,
> Joel

TIA
Paolo F.sco LENTI (IT)
aka Byte Surfer

> On May 31, 2010, at 9:06 PM, Joel Rosenzweig wrote:

<CUT>

>> Tube is located in Marlborough, MA.

toooo far! :(