Re: Anyone have a neckboard or a connector for a 19VLUP22?

From: Mark Shostak <shostakmark_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Jul 18 2010 - 10:43:23 EDT

Andrew, would you care to clarify your statement?

On Sun, Jul 18, 2010 at 5:12 AM, Andrew Welburn <andy@andysarcade.net>wrote:

> And to add to the vibe, 'mark' is completely wrong, the defocussing was
> only a feature of the Amplifones, and only for the death star explosion.
>
> --- On Sat, 7/17/10, Mark Shostak <shostakmark@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I have to disagree on that one.
>> The de-focusing effect is only supposed to occur _during the death star >
>> explosion_.
>> In normal operation, both bright and dim vectors should be in focus.

You made the assertion that I was "completely wrong", which, even if it were
true, is a pretty inflammatory way to point it out.

Then, you proceed to replicate my exact statement. That would make _you_, as
"completely wrong", as I.

Nice; I appreciate it.

-Mark