Re: Battlezone game mode vector mess

From: Joel Griffin Dodd <griffindodd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Oct 21 2013 - 12:22:04 EDT

Are there vector tests you can run on individual test points?

I'm troubleshooting a Star Wars vector issue at the moment, you can probe
various tabs on the vector board and check for the correct patterns on an
O-Scope by cycling through dip switch settings in test mode.

Perhaps BZ has a similar feature?