AVG emulator?

From: David Shoemaker <davids_at_oz.net>
Date: Fri Oct 25 2013 - 00:32:42 EDT

I want to debug a BZ which is losing it part way through the frame.
Self-test passes as does the fluke ram / rom tests.

I have a pair of fluke test programs which draw a square and a cross on
screen. I would like to get a more complex set of tests built up so I can
see if the problem is just object depth related. Problem is the two
programs don't really make much sense J

I can't find all my old notes on the op codes and I am trying to hand
disassemble these two programs to get a handle on the functionality again.
But it is a slow process.

I seem to remember someone building an avg vector emulator at some point in
the past. Or a disassembler. Anyone know what I am talking about or am I
finally going crazy?

Thanks,

David