Re: AVG emulator?

From: Neil Ward <Neil_at_wardclan.f9.co.uk>
Date: Fri Oct 25 2013 - 03:25:28 EDT

Hi,

I've got a crude and certainly buggy Windows program to do AVG assembly/disassembly that may help you, but I can't gurantee it will work properly with Battlezone instructions

Scroll down to 'Tools' and click 'AVG assembler/disassembler' from here:

http://www.wardclan.f9.co.uk/

I've been working on DVG/AVG programs to exercise specific parts of the vector generator for testing purposes, but only done some Asteroids stuff at the moment. There's a bit of discussion here if you're interested:
http://www.ukvac.com/forum/raspberry-pi-arcade-project_topic333310_post789507.html?KW=#789507