RE: AVG emulator?

From: David Shoemaker <davids_at_oz.net>
Date: Fri Oct 25 2013 - 03:55:28 EDT

Hey Neil

Great start. Looks like I found a bug J

I loaded up cross and chopped it down to try it out.

VCTR -500, 500, 7 should draw to the top right of the screen I think, but
it draws to top right. Looks like the X invert is on.

What did you write this in? I would love to be able to drop a hex text file
into the vector data loader. I have some things I have been trying with the
fluke and it is all text files of hex code memory dumps.

I am willing to write code to help J

David