Re: Need parts for Star Trek cockpit and info.

From: Daniel Piraino <dpiraino_at_twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sat Dec 15 2001 - 06:10:59 EST

   No, its not the top I need, I have that. The black plastic piece that
says sega on it, that I lost on the road, thats the piece I need.. Goes
on the top back of the chair. Its a curved piece, not very big.. I will
probably never find it and will just have to live without it. All I
really need to get it functional is a set of boards and the controls. I
have the monitor. Dont know if it works yet ,but I will find out when I
get it all the parts together. I have always wanted this game because
there used to be one at an amusement park near me that I used to play
when I was a kid. Of course the machine eventually broke and I couldnt
play it anymore, it never got fixed after that.
thanks,
Dan Piraino